Many people complain about stains on the floor after mopping severally this may be due to wrong mopping techniques, well here are some techniques/steps to follow .
- sweep floor to clear it of all debris.
- Place wet floor signs throughout the area so they are visible from all points of entry.
- Attach your mophead to selected mop handle.
- Insert mophead into approved cleaning solution in mop bucket and wring out excess into dirty water insert.
- Flip mop half way through.
- Wring out mop into dirty water insert to remove soiled solution to ensure you are mopping with clean solution.
- Repeat steps as necessary until floor is clean.
- Use a dry mop to quickly dry your floors and reduce the risks of slips and falls.
- Remove wet floor signs only after floor is fully dry.
The frequency of mopping your business/house floor depends on traffic. Areas with high traffic or a high risk of dirt and soils (like kitchens) should be mopped more frequently to reduce cross-contamination. www.cleanwithatise.com 09097020988.