Lay your bed before or after you have your bath. A neat bed will inspire you to deal with other messes immediately.
Cleaning Supplies to Keep in your Bedroom
- Dry cloth: for dusting furniture, floors, electronics etc . Keep them by your drawer for easy assess.
- Mop: for tile and wood floors.
- Disinfecting Wipes: for spot-cleaning switch plates, phones, and doorjambs.
- Glass and Surface spray: for mirrors and windows.
Time saving Tips and Technique
- After you log off your computer, wipe hard-to-reach keyboard lint.
- Use an all-purpose wipe, such as Disinfecting Wipes, to clean and disinfect the keyboard and every part of your monitor except the screen. Remember to unplug the keyboard before cleaning.
- Remove fingerprints and smudges from the screen with a dry or slightly damp microfiber cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners on the screen.
- pull out a wipe and clean your mirrors while on the phone.
Ready When You Are
- Keep microfiber cloth in your bedside drawer so you can quickly dust your bedside tables, dresser, and headboard.
- Use your blow-dryer to remove dust from lampshades and delicate curtains.