BLACK SOAP is popularly known for having skin nourishing benefits due to an abundance of antioxidants. The soap is made from the ashes of plantain skin, cocoa pod and palm leaves, and palm oil from leaves or kernels. Some additional ingredients, depending on the makers of the soap, could be honey to soften skin and shea butter or cocoa butter for extra moisturizing properties (some black soap is more potent than others and can be drying).
There are a variety of black soaps on the market today that provide the benefits listed below. One of my favorites is “Adez Lightning Black Soap” . I recommend it because it is made with certified organic ingredients, is all-natural and comes in a gel form , Buy from www.cleanwithatise.com
Here are some benefits .
- Improves Skin Tone; Black soap firms and tones skin and gives natural glow to skin.
2. Fades Skin Discolorations ; Helps fade our discolorations and brown spots.
3. Helps To Heal Problem Skin ; It eases the symptoms of skin conditions like acne.
4. It’s an Effective Exfoliant; The ashes in black soap provide exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and thereby improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin.
5. Protects Against Photo Aging
Antioxidants in black soap protect the skin from damage, which is a cause of premature aging, wrinkles and
facial aging lines.